free website stats program Sad, sad day | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sad, sad day

Very sad indeed, I have the utmost respect for LEO and Firefighters, prayers sent

It is a very sad event with so many lives lost

Brian

Very sad, my prayers to the friends, co-workers & families of these brave men. :(

Im all for freedom of speech but this going to far...I hope something can be done so this doesn't happen..:(

My heart goes out to the family and friends of the 19 firefighters who lost their lives fighting this fire. What a twisted bunch of people who would write these vile things.

Firstly, I send my prayers and condolences to the families of those brave men who gave their lives trying to save others - true heroes like your military and ours, fighting for what is right.

I read the link by the Tank about the Westboro Baptist Church. What are those idiots thinking? Saying that we should worship god and not men. If you are a believer (as I myself am a Christian), the idea of having god in us is to look after fellow man.
Maybe they are missing the point and using their 'cult' agenda to try to appear mightier than 'real' people. Their tweets are just sick and should be ignored.
God Bless the firefighters and their families.

I really wish our first responders had the time to investigate people and if they are affiliated with organizations like this give them the option to risk their life to save these people. :(

But, we all know that any of our first responders are way above this level, and if something happened to these people, i.e. accident or fire that our first responders would risk their lives and step up to the plate and save them.

Very Sad.

Back