free website stats program Sad Sad Day | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sad Sad Day

Yes I know that the bike isn't for sale, I read that it was a tribute bike to you mother. I was just curious about the pipes because that may cure the problem that I am having with mine.
Sorry, the bike and any part of it isn't for sale. Especially the pipes, bars, and seat because they were custom made for the bike. I'm trying to keep it exactly as she would have purchased it. Ill link to the site of the shop that built it and the parts. The owner's name is JT, good guy, and if you tell him you want the pipes from Jerry Lee's old sportster he'll know what youre talking about. You don't want mine anyway they're showing their age, all scratched and scuffed, in need of new chrome. Hope this helps Jerry Lee's Sportster

I am sorry to hear about your brother. I know the PGR would be honored to be a part of your brothers ceremonies if you have not thought of that.
Stay Strong.
Dr. Evil, what is PGR?

Last edited by a moderator:
PGR = Patriot Guard Riders

Click here for their website.... >>> Home

They form an honor guard line with motorcycles at Military funerals.
ohh ok patriot guard, my mom had wanted to join, one of the reasons she was going to buy her bike. I'll run it by my sister in-law, thanks for the link tank.

Sorry, the bike and any part of it isn't for sale. Especially the pipes, bars, and seat because they were custom made for the bike. I'm trying to keep it exactly as she would have purchased it. Ill link to the site of the shop that built it and the parts. The owner's name is JT, good guy, and if you tell him you want the pipes from Jerry Lee's old sportster he'll know what youre talking about. You don't want mine anyway they're showing their age, all scratched and scuffed, in need of new chrome. Hope this helps Jerry Lee's Sportster

I understand this and I understood that awhile ago. :bigsmiley19:

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand this and I understood that awhile ago. :bigsmiley19:
From your post, "I was just curious about the pipes because that may cure the problem that I am having with mine." it seemed like you were asking if I would sell you the pipes off of my bike after I had said nothing is for sale. I have a lot on my mind right now and I mistook what you were saying, I apologize. Does that ever happen to you? I could really have done without the rude comments. Hope you find the pipes you"re looking for, try givving J.T. From Kotic a call.

From your post, "I was just curious about the pipes because that may cure the problem that I am having with mine." it seemed like you were asking if I would sell you the pipes off of my bike after I had said nothing is for sale. I have a lot on my mind right now and I mistook what you were saying, I apologize. Does that ever happen to you? I could really have done without the rude comments. Hope you find the pipes you"re looking for, try givving J.T. From Kotic a call.

No problem dude, I just like how they hug the engine. Mine are similar but the front pipe sticks out a ways and is difficult to ride because of it. I just assumed that those pipes were purchased from a JP or something and I didn't see it when I was looking. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

No worries. If you look at the pic I posted from Kotics website the old pipes that were on the bike, they're Bassani radial sweepers PN 1800-0651 in drag spec. The ones for your bike (86-03) are $499.95 If you look at the 2nd pic I think its the same pipes but Kotic cut off about 12" out of the curve in the end and welded in straight 2 1/2" pipe then wrapped them in black heat wrap. Got any skills with the welder?

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 9
Back