free website stats program Sad Sad Day | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sad Sad Day

Take a look at this website. They are great. They might be able to provide your brother assistance especially if it is service related.

Semper Fi Fund Home

This is my one and only charity that I support. They are similar to Wounded Warrior but it is Marine Corps specific in this case.
wow tank thats a great resource I haven't heard of. My brothers wife is also a Marine veteran and they've got a 4 year old son. It sounds like they could definitely qualify for some help. Thanks

Sorry for the loss of your brother. Thoughts and prayers to you and all the family and friends. Truly sad to hear about the VA and other expenses and "closing" costs, but you will find a way...

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear of this bad news and wish I could help, All I can offer is to add you and your family to my ever growing prayer chain, Peace to you, Jack

yeah they'll reimburse up to a point but we've got to pay it up front. A years worth of medical bills also

thanks Bob that is good to know, I'm going to check into. Im just hesitant because of the horror show that has been his VA claim for the past year. All of the dr's believe his cancer is service related, due to handling depleted uranium rounds wile in Iraq in '03. He also had o have hardware and a spinal fusion put in his back due to a humvee accident, as well as shrapnel in his arm from a grenade. The cancer alone makes him 100% disabled, but nope not in the eyes of the VA

You might want to research your local DAV they have the knowledge to help with his claim.Godbless you and your familly.

You're having a real bad year, losing your Mother in April and now this with your brother. Hang in there and I hope things get better real soon.

you can say that again geezer, wife divorced me in january also. good thing the years almost over.

Wow, that is really bad, not to make light of this but The Redhead threw me out in 01 did not want a biker for a husband any more, We renewed our vows in 02 and well maybe there may be hope, i am a romantic at heart, we support you here, Best of luck to u, Capitaljack, I am here 4 u

Wow, that is really bad, not to make light of this but The Redhead threw me out in 01 did not want a biker for a husband any more, We renewed our vows in 02 and well maybe there may be hope, i am a romantic at heart, we support you here, Best of luck to u, Capitaljack, I am here 4 u
Haha thanks Jack, sometimes youve got to laugh to keep from falling apart. But under the circumstances, it's best we stay apart. Congrats on the 5,000 posts also, and once again you're offering kind words and wisdom, class act.

Back