free website stats program Sad News | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sad News

Sorry to hear this rking. My thoughts are with you and your family. It IS hard to loose a loved one to this cruel disease. I am taking care of my Dad who has this also. Not something I look forward to, but I know it will happen. Take care, and know that many people share your sorrow.

BRIAN

along with the rest of your family here, we are so sorry to hear of your Mom's passing, but she has been made "whole" again as she walks with angels!

Rking I just read this, I'm not on that often anymore. But my heart goes out to you and your family. I don't know how long your Mom suffered with that affliction but I hope it was one of the easier cases. I've seen quite a few folks die with this. My Dad's mother died with it in 1976, my Dad died with it in 1995 and my Dad's sister died with it 2yrs ago and my Dad's younger brother has it currently.

They've come a long way with the medication to supress some of the symptons since my Dad died with it. But with that disease (for me) it was like they died twice. Once when the disease stole their mind, and then once again when it took their life spirit.

It is sometimes linked to heredity so I have no illusions of what my future may hold. But I do feel for your and your family. Your Mom will suffer no more forever.
RWB

Thank you so much for the thoughts and prayers, she will be laid to rest thursday. Thanks again and God Bless!

Back