free website stats program Sad Day | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sad Day

Glider take note! I did not use the S word-Jack did!

I feel your pain....:( Getting real close in Pittsburgh Pa to putting bike to sleep. Famers almanac is guessing 60" of snow this year.....:11:

last couple days of good weather there was a few bikes up on Chalk Hill out side of Union Town Pa....i would of thought they were cold but they all had big smiles :D:D:D there were 2 more up there yesterday..me i am headed back to Texas, then off to Margarita before that stuff comes to stay on the ground

last couple days of good weather there was a few bikes up on Chalk Hill out side of Union Town Pa....i would of thought they were cold but they all had big smiles :D:D:D there were 2 more up there yesterday..me i am headed back to Texas, then off to Margarita before that stuff comes to stay on the ground

What a small world lorne. I ride in that area frequently because it is so nice. Did you have the chance to go up 3 mile hill as the locals call it. Its on Rte 31 or Rte 40 out of Oniontown as locals call it to the top of the summit.
Both roads are a blast....

What a small world lorne. I ride in that area frequently because it is so nice. Did you have the chance to go up 3 mile hill as the locals call it. Its on Rte 31 or Rte 40 out of Oniontown as locals call it to the top of the summit.
Both roads are a blast....

i will have a look for it and take a tour. i am really hoping that we get more work up here so i can bring up a bike for the summer. first time I've been up here and decided the first day that i will be back with a bike work or no work. our crews that get the program ready for us all brought up there bikes last summer and said they got some fantastic riding in. when i left Houston a buddy said your not going to work your going on a scouting trip for rides this summer....looks like he was right..:D

Definitely a sad day when bike's shelved for winter...mine was lifted on 16 Nov so now this is what I'll be driving for the next few months...:(

Attachments

• Troy2410.jpg
    Troy2410.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 5
Exactly why I will be staying south..South Carolina is as far north as I care to live..I prefer 80 degree days ...365 a year would be good. :s

Put my EG to sleep today and got snowblower from shed and tuned up for a little snow is in forecast toward end of week. I call it a warning sign?????:(:(

Back