Sad Day

Discussion in 'Softail Models' started by Fisherking, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Fisherking

Fisherking Active Member

:( well Sat Nov 26 I put the Fat Boy away. My buddy is letting me store it in his heated shop, gota like friends like that.
    I got the bike in April, it was an import from the U.S.A. built in Milwalky sold in Milwalky (sp) then sold in Canada.
    I have put over 7000 miles not Kilometers on it so it was well used this year.
    There is snow on the ground now. This gives me another reason to not like winter, that and having to shovel snow, I can hardly weight till next April.
    just thought I would share
    F.K.

2. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

I feel your pain....:( Getting real close in Pittsburgh Pa to putting bike to sleep. Famers almanac is guessing 60" of snow this year.....:11:

3. Cyclops

Cyclops Active Member

Look at the bright side, now you can sit back in the warmth and read HDTalking all winter long to learn more about your bike, and other models, as well as garner ideas/upgrades for your bike and the next riding season. When it comes to enjoying your Harley, one of the next best things to riding your bike is being able to read HDTalking.

4. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

5. glider

glider Veteran Member

That's what I need :D

6. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

What is that white stuff? We never have that much beach sand on the road down here.

7. glider

glider Veteran Member

That's salt from sea spray Don.:lolrolling

8. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

First impression is that it's a jackknifed semi. I bet that rig freaks some people out when they look up from their texting! :newsmile017:

9. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Department of transportation claims that this machine prevents motorists from passing the plow while clearing the highway..... Imagine that.:newsmile058:

10. Motoresultat

Motoresultat Member

Winter blues can be cured by riding Harley-Davidson snowmobile. Yes. They did manufacturing this things in the beginning of '70 you can find them on eBay.