free website stats program s100 engine brightener | Harley Davidson Forums

s100 engine brightener

iv acquired some s100 engine brightener to keep my black powder coated engine black but before i use it i would like to ask, do i just spray it on & leave it? or do i have to wash or wipe it off? if i have to wipe what do i use because when ever iv tried to wipe any kind of cloth, towel or duster on it before, it leaves lots of bits of fluff from the cloth material on the powder coated areas as its quite a rough/textured surface. finally if i by accident get some of it on mt chrome areas (pipes, derby cover, timer cover etc etc) do i just wipe it off & it will be OK or is if fundamentally important i dont get any on the chrome?

thanks in advance for any advice & info.

Spray a lite coat on and leave it. It works real nice. Youmay have to wipe off some over spray if you get it on your chrome etc. No big deal though

Bodeen

I love this product to use on my engine.:)
After I wash and blow dry my machine. I carefully spray it on black surfaces. After that if there is any excess on the black or on chrome, I wipe it off using an old clean 100 percent cotton t-shirt (not Harley type). I don't recall any linting left on the machine.:s

I love this product to use on my engine.:)
After I wash and blow dry my machine. I carefully spray it on black surfaces. After that if there is any excess on the black or on chrome, I wipe it off using an old clean 100 percent cotton t-shirt (not Harley type). I don't recall any linting left on the machine.:s

GOOD CALL WILSON:

a SMOOTH cloth like you stated,, a t-shirt works good and I do more DABBING then wiping on the black IF excessive amount gets on the BLACK....

I have made the mistake to use a white towel and a soft one to boot... BAD ,, very BAD.... white towel lint forever.

signed....BUBBIE

Back