free website stats program S&S or Cycle Shacks | Harley Davidson Forums

S&S or Cycle Shacks

Now that I have traded up I am excited to start putting some money into my new bike. When I had my sporty I didn't invest anything because I knew I didn't want to keep it.

I've listened to the S&S slip ons and the Cycleshack Slip ons. I really love the sound of the S&S but when I looked on their site, they only have the slash out and I do not like how they look.

Anyone's opinions on either or both of these slip ons?? I really want a deep throaty sound. I tiny bit louder then stock but not loud enough to get caught for a noise infraction. Deep deep sound is what I am looking for.

Delta

Now that I have traded up I am excited to start putting some money into my new bike. When I had my sporty I didn't invest anything because I knew I didn't want to keep it.

I've listened to the S&S slip ons and the Cycleshack Slip ons. I really love the sound of the S&S but when I looked on their site, they only have the slash out and I do not like how they look.

Anyone's opinions on either or both of these slip ons?? I really want a deep throaty sound. I tiny bit louder then stock but not loud enough to get caught for a noise infraction. Deep deep sound is what I am looking for.

Delta
Cycle Shack pipes are loud I have them, The S&S are more spendy but I think are a better muffler JMO

Cycle shack mufflers had some affiliation with the SEII mufflers from HD. They were a tad loud. I had them on my 03 SE Deuce and it sounded like a dragster when you hit the throttle but I liked it back then.:D

Delta
Cycle shack has turn outs, slash cut, baloney cut and tapered to fit Dynas

Back