free website stats program S.e. S.p. For my bike | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

S.e. S.p. For my bike

Some ebay sellers sometimes take a wee bit of time to get the stuff shipped and it Will take a wee while for it to get to you it may also get captured by customs and you will have to pay the vat on the whole transaction prior to it being delivered
So it may be a few weeks till you have them fitted

Brian

Not happy at all !
Just recieved my mufflers & one of them is wrong.
I have got a front muffler for my bike & a front muffler for a Soft Tail p/n 80525-07
now waiting for the seller to get back to me before i report this to Ebay.
Post & import charges cost me £115.00 !
Not happy at all :(
WAP.gif

Thanks dude.
The seller offered to send me the correct part but i told him i am not paying any more post or import charges.
His mistake so he can sort it.
Not had another reply as yet.
WAP.gif

ok i forgot to update this so here goes,the ebay seller is a good guy he shipped me the correct muffler over to the UK as his expense although i had to pay £11.95 customs charges but hey i got my muffler.
he told to to keep the Soft tail muffler that arrived wrongly so i guess i'll just sell that on ebay,cool.
got my pipes fitted yesterday morning then when for i ride,love the street performance mufflers - i had a set on my Nightster in '07,my bike sounds just how it should without been too loud,runs a lot better too :)
i can't understand why exhaust manufacturers don't offer mufflers like these as the web is full of people trying to quiet down their exhausts.

Back