Rush slipons

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by wilkystreetglide, May 9, 2009.

What do you guys think about Rush products? Looking at the straight cut slipons for my 06 FLHX

1. glider

glider Veteran Member

Rush are a popular muffler but don't go with an oversize baffle. Try to stay no bigger than 1 3/4" baffles.

2. Skratch

Skratch Active Member

I had 2" on mine (softail) and didn't like them. Ive got 1 1/2 now and like them but I think I can go with 1 3/4.

3. Grillfish

Grillfish Junior Member

Jackpot mufflers uses Rush muffler and FuelMoto's a-symetrical baffle system. So that's another good choice.

4. Btown Bagger

Btown Bagger Member

I have 2", dealer said that was optinum size for bike"s ECU settings. I like the sound, much louder would be to much for me.

5. Merlynn

Merlynn Active Member

I had 2" on my sportster and road king. Too loud on the sportster but not bad on the RK.

6. dolt

dolt Senior Member Contributor

+1 for the above combination.

7. Hog Heaven

Hog Heaven Member

I'm running the 1.75's on my RK. Love 'em.

8. barttoday

barttoday Active Member

Got the slash up's with the 2" baffle on my scoot. Also put on the true dual conversion kit. Love the sound and love the feel with the stage 1 and tuner. Boutsta slap on a bigger clutch basket gear to drop the gear ratio a bit... I want a little more off the line and the stock gear ratio in the 1st 3 is a little steep. I would love to get the DD7 and maintain the "OD" but $$$$$

9. wobray

wobray Member

I like my smallest diameter Rush slip ons,(1.5 ?) but really like the true duals with internal ceramic coating. MUCH cooler.