free website stats program Rush slip ons | Harley Davidson Forums

Rush slip ons

If bike is all stock you would not want to go over 1.75 baffles, unless a tuner and air filter is in the picture...

I have Rush slip ons on all my bikes, great product for the price. On the 06 RK I have the straight cuts 1.75 and they sound nice, loud but not annoyingly loud. On the 09 EG I have the Slash downs with the 1.50 and the are a little quieter which makes it nice for the radio. 07 Sportster has 1.75 and for some reason they are really loud on that bike, you can hear me for blocks away when I get on it good. Just put a set of 1.75 bologna cuts on the Misses Heritage and they sound awsome on that bike, best sound out of all the bikes.
Like I said for the money and quality as well as perfomance you cannot beat it.
Good Luck with whatever you decide.

Rush makes a good product, I had them on my BOB, Most H D dealers sell them over the Screaming Eagles:s

I had them on my 07 flhtc and I have to say that I liked the sound and volume better than the monster ovals that I have on now. Got the ovals for a gift or I never would of taken them off. They had the 2" baffles.

I bought the Rush slip ons tonight. I got the 2.25 baffle size. Which is louder the 1.75 or the 2.25. Sorry for being challenged.

Far from being an "expert" but from my ears, i have the 2.25's on my flhx, and nice tone at all speeds. At least for me..especially at speed..60-75..nice,, accelerating to 80 at times,and its letting you know your giving it throttle, but not tinny,obnoxious tone. for me...what a bike exhaust should sound like,,,but as i said,,i am no expert..:D

Back