free website stats program Rush Slip ons | Harley Davidson Forums

Rush Slip ons

Banjo bob

I know this question must get asked a lot, so please be gentle....do I have to do the big breather and fuel conversion, when fitting a set of Rush slip ons with 1.75 baffles to my 09 Fat Bob.

The performance thing isn't the reason behind it, I'm just fed up with lack of noise.

I guess what I'm asking is, will it be safe to run the bike with just the exhaust mod

Any comments :52:

I know this question must get asked a lot, so please be gentle....do I have to do the big breather and fuel conversion, when fitting a set of Rush slip ons with 1.75 baffles to my 09 Fat Bob.

The performance thing is the reason behind it, I'm just fed up with lack of noise.

I guess what I'm asking is, will it be safe to run the bike with just the exhaust mod

Any comments :52:

If all your doing for now is the slip-on's , you should be ok. BUT remember - your changing the exhaust flow somewhat with the new slips and the scoots come from MOCO running lean due to EPA standards. IMO - If you can swing it - go ahead and get a fueler ( TFI , V&H ...). If you do change the a/c set up later then I definately recommend a fueler!!! JMO!

I had Rush 2.0 slip-ons at one time. Dyno showed the air/fuel ratio to be the same before & after install.

I'm running Khrome Werks now....same thing. No change in a/f ratio.

No other mods.

I just put 1.75" baffle rush slip-ons on my RKC, no other mods needed. They sound really good, and the bike runs the same, if not better than with stock. Don't know why it would be any different on a Dyna than a touring model... good luck

Drew

Got the Rush's this morning, just put them on, they sound good, nice and deep but not too loud, I'll run them for a while see how it goes..

I have 07 dyna fxd rush with 2 inch baffle runs just fine, pc will adjust 20% lean or rich

Back