free website stats program RUSH slip on's for FXDBI 2006 | Harley Davidson Forums

RUSH slip on's for FXDBI 2006

Hi, Just brought some Rush slip on pipes for my street bob , understand they are mainly an American brand , any advice regarding baffles required when applied to Yr2006 1450 street bob , do i need to re-map ? much appreciated and welcomed.

I just put them on my 09 Supergide (96 c.i.) The dealer told me I wouldn't need to do anything as far as re-mapping goes.
I do get an occasional pop on decel, which is a sign of running a little lean. Overall, the bike runs excellent and sounds fantastic. It feels faster, but that might be a combination of the improved sound and my imagination. The bike was not dynoed before or after. If the occasional pop doesn't increase, I'll leave the bike as is. If it does increase, I'll probably take it back to the dealer and add a power commander.
Ken

Hi, Just brought some Rush slip on pipes for my street bob , understand they are mainly an American brand , any advice regarding baffles required when applied to Yr2006 1450 street bob , do i need to re-map ? much appreciated and welcomed.
got a pair of rush slip ons on my 07 bob with the 2" baffles.love the sound.im running mine with a hypercharger and a kitech fueler.runs mint.i reckon it will run lean with no mods apart from the slip ons.

got a pair of rush slip ons on my 07 bob with the 2" baffles.love the sound.im running mine with a hypercharger and a kitech fueler.runs mint.i reckon it will run lean with no mods apart from the slip ons.

Just asking here but --- with the mods you have done to your scoot --- 2" slips,Hyperchrgr. and the fueler --- question is -with the fueler adjusted properly why would your bike run lean?

Just asking here but --- with the mods you have done to your scoot --- 2" slips,Hyperchrgr. and the fueler --- question is -with the fueler adjusted properly why would your bike run lean?

it doesnt run lean.i meant it might do if you dont run a fueler with 2" slip ons.

Back