free website stats program Rush Slip ons & a cat? | Harley Davidson Forums

Rush Slip ons & a cat?

Did a stage one upgrade except for a tuner.That will come next. I have a 2012 ST Deluxe & there is a cat. In these pipes some where? I shined my flash light into the header pipes & saw nothing but a hollow pipe all the way back th the bend. My slip on's are hollow as well except for the 2.5 baffle @ the tip(RUSH slip on's). The stock muffs :p pictured have rolled wire & a plug in the muff tip.Could this be the catalytic converter? Have read that a converter is massive amounts of cotton like stuffing put into a pipe to clean the atmosphere & make the world a safer place.:D

Here is a couple of pics for the above post.
DSCN1736-vi.jpg

DSCN1735-vi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I gota cat

This is by far the best site ever. So now I ready to pop my first question, but after reading all the post on the true duel subject, I think Ive got my answer already. Here where I'm at....I bought a dinged up 04 Electra Glide last spring. Now I ready to give it a good face lift cause Ive gathered shiny stuff all summer waiting for cold weather to put them on. The bike came with Rush slip-ons and stock head pipes. I pick up a set of V&H true duel head pipes and BAM, ready to go, but then after I read some of the threads on the subject, I took a peak thru the inlet end of my prize Rush slip-ons and (EDIT)
, it seems the the right side has a cat/baffle and the left side baffle only. Don't want to take a chance on trashing my motor. And would know it, I spent the last of my cash on paint work so I may have to wait get a good set of tuned mufflers before I pop on the TD's. Anyway, If anyone has a different view on this, let me know.

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back