free website stats program Rush slip-on baffles-sound quality | Harley Davidson Forums

Rush slip-on baffles-sound quality

:helpJust got back from a long ride with newly installed 1.75 rush slip-ons on my otherwise stock 07 Ultra.(no intake or tuner-yet) I like the sound at low rpms but when you wind it up it kinda sounds "muffled". My questions: Are the 2 inch baffles louder (in decibels) or deeper or both? Number two, when I add an intake and tuner will the sound change and how? And finally, how long do I have before the baffles are almost impossible to remove? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

:helpJust got back from a long ride with newly installed 1.75 rush slip-ons on my otherwise stock 07 Ultra.(no intake or tuner-yet) I like the sound at low rpms but when you wind it up it kinda sounds "muffled". My questions: Are the 2 inch baffles louder (in decibels) or deeper or both? Number two, when I add an intake and tuner will the sound change and how? And finally, how long do I have before the baffles are almost impossible to remove? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

2" are louder and you are better with the ones in there now from the backpressure angle. The intake and tuner will give it a deeper note. You can remove the baffles at any point.

2" are louder and you are better with the ones in there now from the backpressure angle. The intake and tuner will give it a deeper note. You can remove the baffles at any point.
Thanks Glider, as always, your expert advise is always appreciated. I've read many of your posts and you are one of the reasons I've joined "THE community!"

Back