free website stats program Rush Exhaust | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Rush Exhaust

I used some WD40 and a strap wrench to work off the stock pipes. Worked very good.

And new clamps is a good idea.

Im sure the question has been asked but Would you guys recomend the 2.0" Slipons from Rush Exhaust for a 2007 FLHX Street Glide. I want a slip on that lets people no your coming/going but I dont want them to be obnoxiously loud where I always have to ride in the back. Any advice would be great also if you like a diff. pipe fill me in on your choice. ( I dont want Rinehart!)
The thing with these type mufflers is that they have a wrapping around the baffle. As that wrapping gets burnt out the exhaust sound gets louder. Thus you have to rewrap the baffle with new bafflaling material. I went with the SC mufflers with the steel baffles.:TEXAS

My wife has the 2" slip-ons on her deluxe and they are pretty loud. I love em and think they sound great but, if you dont want loud then maybe you should look elsewhere. The quality seems good as she has had them for 4 yrs and they still look new.

I have the rush 2.0" baffles and I like them. the best advice would be to go and listen to bikes at ralles or events to get what you want. im shure people would love to start up their bike to let you listen to it.

Back