free website stats program Rush Exhaust | Harley Davidson Forums

Rush Exhaust

kmiller31

Im sure the question has been asked but Would you guys recomend the 2.0" Slipons from Rush Exhaust for a 2007 FLHX Street Glide. I want a slip on that lets people no your coming/going but I dont want them to be obnoxiously loud where I always have to ride in the back. Any advice would be great also if you like a diff. pipe fill me in on your choice. ( I dont want Rinehart!)

I like Bassani, Vance & Hines and Rinehearts too so we probably have different taste, I like to hear pipes before I buy them, if there's a shop close to you maybe they would have some on the show room floor or a customers bike in service they could fire up for you to listen to? Bike runs are great to check out mufflers but this time of year you have to live in fla. for that.

I have the 2" with a TFI fuler and a Arlen Ness Big sucker and I am very happy with the results. Others will tell me that the scoot is not to loud but yet has a nice sound to it.

I have always used V&H, but that's just me. I've heard Rush pipes and they sound good. Heck if your coming down to Daytona, spend a day walking around listening and you should hear one that you like. Then talk to the owner if they are around.

I also thought I heard that Bub is not making the Rinehart brand any more....(but not 100% sure on that so don't quote me).

Ride safe and have fun.

Well I finally pulled the trigger and purchased my 2" rush for the 09 heritage. Can someone tell me how hard they will be to install after looking at my manual looks like it should be fairly simple. Any ideas or suggestions much appreciated.:small3d023:

Well I finally pulled the trigger and purchased my 2" rush for the 09 heritage. Can someone tell me how hard they will be to install after looking at my manual looks like it should be fairly simple. Any ideas or suggestions much appreciated.:small3d023:
If they use the stock ex. clamps you might consider new ex.clamps, they are pre-lubed and will give a better clamp load, the old ones will work, just cheap insurance.

Back