RUSH cerami-coat true dual head pipe, '09 RKC

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by Rev Dizzle, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Rev Dizzle

Rev Dizzle Member

Quick into, Got my dream bike early this year (09 RKC in deep turquoise and antique white 2 tone), got SOOOO much great info from this forum, from DIY lube change to clutch adjustment to shock and tire pressures! THANK YOU ALL!!!
    I quickly added the PC-V (w/auto-tune), K&N air intake kit and V&H fishtail II 3" slip-ons (I HAD to have fishtails for this bike!). I wanted to add true duals though, and had my sights set on the V&H dresser duals...
    Found the Rush product and was very happy to hear 100% USA product and ceramic coat in and out. I could hardly find ANY reviews though... But I am PLEASED to say they are AWESOME!, Fit, Finish & Fit are AMAZING!!! Ceramic coat is flawless, chrome heat shields (220° coverage) are awesome!!!! :D
    I have ZERO negative to say!! If you want true duals you MUST seriously consider this Rush product! Great price also I forgot to mention. (No pics because I had it all assembled B4 i realized the Rush site was VERY limited on pics of the product, now it looks like the pic on their site 'cept my bike is a diff color).
    I have NO FINANCIAL interest in this company, or their products... Just want to share my pleasure in a GREAT bit of kit that I was hard pressed to find reviews on.

I will post up a YouTube vid the next couple days and post the link here for those interested

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2011
  2. glider

glider Veteran Member

It sounds like you are really pleased with your choice. Please post the link here for the you tube video.

Thanks

3. Rev Dizzle

Rev Dizzle Member

Will do! I HIGHLY doubt they sound any different than the dresser duals, But I was drawn in by the ceramic coating and yes, I am VERY pleased :)

4. Rev Dizzle

Rev Dizzle Member

search youtube for... Rush True Duals 09 RKC.3gp

not the BEST quality video, but give a good idea :) I dont have enough posts to post he link

5. glider

glider Veteran Member

6. Rev Dizzle

Rev Dizzle Member

Thanks Glider!! if u search for
    2009 Road King with Vance Hines 3 inch fishtails
    you'll find my vid of the stock head pipe w/the V&H 3" fishtails
    This one is a better quality vid as I used my lovely wife's iPhone to record this

7. glider

glider Veteran Member

8. MyfirstHarley

MyfirstHarley Member

Rev Dizzie did you pick the pipes up local to you or did you order ? thanks Tim

9. Rev Dizzle

Rev Dizzle Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
  10. MyfirstHarley

MyfirstHarley Member

Thank's for the link. Tim