free website stats program Running and Stop light in rear Turn Signal. | Harley Davidson Forums

Running and Stop light in rear Turn Signal.

RicardoJPinto

Account Removed
Hi guys

My next mod will be lateral license plate and chop the stoplight with H-D Aux Running, Brake Light, Turn Signal Kit 69463-06.

In Portugal this kit is expensive, do I have other way to put my stop and running Light in the turn Signal?

I’m thinking use LED lamps in turn signal, witch one shall I choose?

Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't imagine why no one has charmed in on this. Maybe put it in your type of bike catagory, like touring?
anyway, I'm not sure trying to do this yourself is wise. I'm sure it can be done, though. The LEDs will require an equalizer if used. And with the ECM's and such, you may end up paying a much higher price trying to save some money.
I just added the HD kit to my RKC and think it's great. I noticed other bikes on the way back from biketober fest a few weeks ago had the R/T/B kit and that made up my mind. Much more noticable than just the single light.
The kit takes all of 5 minutes to install, most of that time is removing the seat.

I got mine from Zanottimotor.com for $46 + shipping, got here in 3 days or so. I don't know what your exchange rate is, but I would go for the kit.

Kuryakin makes an LED kit you might want to take a look at. It's only a few $ more.

Simplicity is always nice, and if HD has a retrofit kit that works, why not try it if you do not want to affect warranty and are only interested in turn key operation.

The good news is, these kits are tested and working by plenty of users and if there were any nits, they would have been worked out a long time ago.

Back