free website stats program runnin real rich | Harley Davidson Forums

runnin real rich

caharleyboy

i have a 2001 roadking with big bore kit , heads are ported and polished and dished out s&s cams 585 gear drive and vance and hines true duals with thunder header mufflers . its fuel injected and burns black smoke and fouling the plugs had on the dyno and only getn worse .... plz help

i have a 2001 roadking with big bore kit , heads are ported and polished and dished out s&s cams 585 gear drive and vance and hines true duals with thunder header mufflers . its fuel injected and burns black smoke and fouling the plugs had on the dyno and only getn worse .... plz help

Is there any way to post the Dyno sheet? I take it you dont have some kind of fuel managment device installed?

Do you have a Fueler?? if so Look there.. All that gas Might be a stuck injector... Are BOTH cylinders involved in burning BLACK?

signed....BUBBIE

Back