free website stats program Run to the Wall | Harley Davidson Forums

Run to the Wall

mc2

Contributor
Left Mpls on May 1 via the scenic route to CA. Met up with AZ friend in Hollister CA for brews at the hallowed Johnny's Bar - the Birthplace of the American Biker.
With 3,020 miles behind me, we rolled into Auburn CA to meet up with our National Veterans Awareness Ride brothers. Since May 14, we've visited hundreds of veterans in homes and hospitals across America, laid wreaths at many cemeteries and memorials, and awarded medals of recognition to returning vets from the war on terror.
Tomorrow, we roll into D.C. to join a "few" other riders and rattle the halls of Congress.
Our ride schedule has been crammed, and I'm now ready to nod off, but must finish - my web site harleytracks.com has more words and pictures.

Attachments

• Biker Birthplace in Hollister.jpg
    Biker Birthplace in Hollister.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Pack Forward.jpg
    Pack Forward.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Riders CA to D.C..jpg
    Riders CA to D.C..jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 57
Left Mpls on May 1 via the scenic route to CA. Met up with AZ friend in Hollister CA for brews at the hallowed Johnny's Bar - the Birthplace of the American Biker.
With 3,020 miles behind me, we rolled into Auburn CA to meet up with our National Veterans Awareness Ride brothers. Since May 14, we've visited hundreds of veterans in homes and hospitals across America, laid wreaths at many cemeteries and memorials, and awarded medals of recognition to returning vets from the war on terror.
Tomorrow, we roll into D.C. to join a "few" other riders and rattle the halls of Congress.
Our ride schedule has been crammed, and I'm now ready to nod off, but must finish - my web site harleytracks.com has more words and pictures.

Hope you rattled with both hands!!!!! Ride on Brother!

The ride was great, a wonderful group of people who represent hundreds of thousands - perhaps millions who cannot make such a ride. But there are hundreds of local rides I know all of you make each summer. Ride on & remember.

Attached is photo with Merle, a Pearl Harbor survivor who led us in song; God Bless America, and another stretched out in WV.

I've posted an album with more photos in my profile section and finally updated harleytracks.com

Enjoy the spirit.

Attachments

• Merle & Riders.jpg
    Merle & Riders.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Stretched out.jpg
    Stretched out.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 16
Back