free website stats program Rpm at different speeds? | Harley Davidson Forums

Rpm at different speeds?

What do you mean hard time with fuel usage???
Alot depends on riding style and how much right wrist is used, if any performance mods, and how big gas tank is. 2 gallon tank about 70 miles, 3 gallon tank 90 miles...

I can easily empty my tank 3 times a day but that is if i am doing a lot of miles so perhaps the distance you are riding against the fuel you are using would tell if you are using too much
you should be getting 15 km to the litre or better if on open road perhaps a wee bit less around town

Brian

That would equate to around 14 miles to the us gallon roughly i think perhaps you need to pull your carb apart and see if you can find out where the fuel is going

Brian

There are places that will sell a download of a service manual however i prefer a hard copy hd service manual should be available from the Harley Davidson dealer and can be got through a zodiac dealer
Clymer service manuals are also pretty good although i have hd and clymer manuals for my bikes i prefer to use the clymer manuals as the hd manuals of that time gave all measurements in imperial sizes and the clymer has added the metric measurements
for your current problem with your carb look through the self help section of this site and you will find a lot of stuff on the CV carb
Fuel and Carb Related Issues - Harley Davidson Community

Brian

There are places that will sell a download of a service manual however i prefer a hard copy hd service manual should be available from the Harley Davidson dealer and can be got through a zodiac dealer
Clymer service manuals are also pretty good although i have hd and clymer manuals for my bikes i prefer to use the clymer manuals as the hd manuals of that time gave all measurements in imperial sizes and the clymer has added the metric measurements
for your current problem with your carb look through the self help section of this site and you will find a lot of stuff on the CV carb
Fuel and Carb Related Issues - Harley Davidson Community

Brian

Ty, I can print for free, so then I can print it myself and don't have to worry about oilstains and stuff;) U know were to download? Haven't found it for the 93 modell:/
Will have a look at the link, ty!

Back