free website stats program Rotten people out there | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Rotten people out there

I work in a juvenile facility and the maggots brag how they broke into people's homes and stole their stuff, just for drug money. The worst was one who broke into his own grandparent's, beat them both to bloody pulps, tied them up and stole about everything they owned-then sold it for pennies on the dollar. This gave him enough crack for about a day.

He got 6 months in a 'resort' type facility, and since his grandparent's are long retired, they will never be able to replace it all. He needs to be hanged. There is no justice.

What would have happened to this (EDIT) if he was a Saudia Arabian citizen?

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
The conspirator theorist in me can't help wondering if there's anything in his book that someone doesn't want published.

A remote possibility, but I doubt it.

His approach to his mission was to understand the local people and work within their concept of Christianity to improve their lives. Most of his contemporaries did not take that approach, being more interested in supplanting the local beliefs with more standard Christianity.

He was featured in a documentary film, shown in Europe and in the US on NBC, where he explained his beliefs and methods. The film was well received by the public but was essentially ignored by his fellow priests. He later left the priesthood, as did many others, and married a local woman.

His Order is holding a reunion this spring and his book is to be featured. He is exposing no secrets from what I can tell, and his descriptions of his fellows are not libelous. I think the thief was some kid who lives around him and took advantage for his own purposes.

The conspirator theorist in me can't help wondering if there's anything in his book that someone doesn't want published.

Probably just some lowlife methfreak or crackhead wanting to get enough for the next high, I hope they get caught and prosecuted.

I truly believe that things are going to get far worse before it gets better. By that, I mean that crime is going to be rampant soon. Real nasty out there. It will go on for a short period and then the good and decent people will have had enough. Perps will face a very angry and very armed society. I do believe that many of us have had enough. We've followed the rules, worked hard all our lives and have been taken to the cleaners by thugs and politicians (just better dressed thugs). It will end. Not pretty, but it will end. I have found that I'm fresh out of compassion for the lawless , filthy, criminals. The Old West was quite tame. Everyone was armed and everyone was well aware of consequences of being a criminal. The few who pressed their luck, were dealt with quickly and permanently. If one doesn't want trouble, don't start trouble.

I truly believe that things are going to get far worse before it gets better. By that, I mean that crime is going to be rampant soon. Real nasty out there. It will go on for a short period and then the good and decent people will have had enough. Perps will face a very angry and very armed society. I do believe that many of us have had enough. We've followed the rules, worked hard all our lives and have been taken to the cleaners by thugs and politicians (just better dressed thugs). It will end. Not pretty, but it will end. I have found that I'm fresh out of compassion for the lawless , filthy, criminals. The Old West was quite tame. Everyone was armed and everyone was well aware of consequences of being a criminal. The few who pressed their luck, were dealt with quickly and permanently. If one doesn't want trouble, don't start trouble.
You're spot on Alto. Well said!!!

Exactly. It always gets worse right after Thanksgiving when some lowlife has to steal what little someone else has for their habit. I'm tired of the 'Double Standards' for criminals; adults get thrown behind bars an juveniles get off light for the same crimes. Age shouldn't matter if you're a professional criminal, the laws should be the same.

Back