free website stats program rootbeer paint | Harley Davidson Forums

rootbeer paint

I sorta like it, not crazy about any of the other colors... Now if I could just win the lotto, I'd buy one in that color...

Take care and ride safe eh!!!:D

If I won it in a raffle - no problem, but not my preference when looking for scoots. Many different likes/dislikes & opinions so wait & see how this thread pans out.

Quite often you have to see them in person to judge the bike. I've seen some that looked great on paper or pictures and when you see it in person were horrible.

I have not seen this years rootbeer combo, but if it is similar to the 08 or 09 (I can't remember which year it was), I love it. Like Hobbit said, beautiful in the sun.

I seen one yesterday on my trip to Las Vegas the Red Rock dealer.
Looks good but I don't know if I would buy that color tho.

Seminole HD had a new 2011 Ultra in the rootbeer color. The metallic really pops out in the light. Myself and about 3 other guys were talking about how nice the paint looked. One guy sat on it and I could tell he was thinking about buying it.. his wife (or the girl he was with) said.."Don't even think about it!".

Buddy at church has an 09 (I think) Fatboy in rootbeer. Like vivid black it is great looking when clean but shows dirt easy. In the sun, it is beautiful..looks so deep that you can sink your hand into the paint..I would buy a bike in this color.

A buddy has the FLHX 09 in rootbeer. Initially saw it in the showroom and I didn't really like it. Then I saw it in the sun and it looks really nice. It does show up the dirt easily and my buddy had done some blacking out and it really makes the bike look sharp.

Back