free website stats program Rookie, need some help | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Rookie, need some help

I agree with Smitty it is a buyers market right now , look around for a little while you may come up with a better deal & a bike you like a little better . I would wonder:eam about what cause the rim to dent & the fender crease also makes you think that it has been in a wreck . You have to hit something pretty hard to dent the rim .

IMO the rim dent and the dent in the fender were from a pot hole. It figures out that way but get them to credit you the cost of repairs or replace the parts for the price they are asking. They are making about $3400 on the bike, least they can do is work with you to sell it.

Thanks you guys, Yea, I am a little bummed. My dad says wait a few days. If they want to move it they will call me. He does not have to tell me that. I already know it.
Is there a way you can find out how many of a certain color or paint scheme Ahrely made for a particular year? I really like that paint set up!
You guys are great! Thanks again. I am going to keep hanging out here. I will get one eventually!

I am going to get the study book for my riders permit and start reading..........

Last edited by a moderator:
David,
You mean like a private class? I have had street bikes in the past but it was 15-20 years ago. Hmmm, the Hrley place would probably know of one I am sure. I will call and ask.
Thanks David

David,
You mean like a private class? I have had street bikes in the past but it was 15-20 years ago. Hmmm, the Hrley place would probably know of one I am sure. I will call and ask.
Thanks David

Check with you local community collage or parks department. Some Harley dealers do offer classes through their 'Riders Edge' program but a are more expensive.

Thanks David,
Do I have to have a bike first? Or is it just a in class type of thing? Whatever it is, I am sure I can benifit from it!
Thank you:panic

Usually bikes are provided for the class. Small ones.When I took my class I had a Yamaha 250. in some states when you take a class and pass it you don't have to take that states road test.

Thanks David,
Well, no word yet from the dealer on that bike! I am thinking they have it in the service area fixing the dented rim and creased fender. I am thinking they may call me after the repairs are made. If they do, the bike still in my opinion is not worth 14,000.00 plus another 5000.00 for interest!

Back