free website stats program Rolling Thunder | Harley Davidson Forums

Rolling Thunder

fxstcb

I was waundering if anyone from the fourm was going to make it to the rally this year. I would like to tag along to the rally, I will be staying in Fredericksburg VA.

27 days until I ride south from Massachusetts! a group of National Guard from MA heading down. It will be my first tim to RT and I can't wait! I'll be staying in northern Virginia though.......you'll meet up with plenty of riders in the area though.....

rolling thunder member here, be careful with parking this year, giving tickets, and also helmets. Have a nice trip, taking the auto train from fla. 25 riders should be a blast on train,,then in d.c. down to business.. later RYD..:newsmile108:

Careful on that ride up from Fredericksburg, VA. IMHO, I would look at taking US-1 instead of I-95. Just a suggestion.

not to hijack the thread but..
Bchapman, we have a group of legion riders coming down from Uxbridge,MA you guys staying at the fairfax marriot? if so see ya there!
JP(onemorethatsit)

Fort Washington, Maryland, Harley-Davidson, Motorocycle, Dealer, Used Parts, Apparel Accessories, Gifts

For folks who might not know, this is the dealership that has the t-shirt rights, hosts RT Chapter 1 , is a H.O.G. pin stop, throws a "street party" type event on Saturday with vendors, food, music all day. It is a "brand neutral" day at the dealership, in addition to several thousand HD rides, there are many "go fast" bikes and metrics up and down the street all weekend. The HD MOCO leadership stage from here on Sunday.

The service department is open extended hours to include Sunday morning and out of town folks get priority.

All the dealerships in the area lean forward and have sales, service, food. Also a new event at RFK stadium this year starts on Friday Washington DC Memorial Day Rally | Stars Spokes | Motorcycle Rally

Back