free website stats program Roland Sands intake/air cleaner | Harley Davidson Forums

Roland Sands intake/air cleaner

I would really like to add a Roland Sands inake /air cleaner to my night train.
I love the look of the black and chrome design. My bike is currently stock.
Can I just bolt this on or will I need a complete re mapping for the change in air flow?

w/ i changed to a hi flo air cleaner need to do at least stage 1 dounload $150-- at dealer or engine runs to lean ..09 ultra

Go for the TFI and forget the download. Only thing the download will give you extra is the higher rev limit which isn't needed on a motor without better breathing like cams and head work.

If you are not going to do any future motor work, just get the download, but if you plan to do future mods, get something that can grow with you, such as TFI, Power Commander or Race Tuner, whichever you prefer.

you know guys - JMO - but lets not overlook the V&H Fuel-pak! Simple to mount on the UC , set the numbers on the pak to your scoot , plug it in and go. Now I can't compare it to PC3 , TFI or anything else out there due to this is the only one I have/had - but so far with the A.N. big sucker and the V&H Tapered slips - I can't complain so far!!!

Back