free website stats program Rogue Choppers Scavenger | Harley Davidson Forums

Rogue Choppers Scavenger

KingHeritage

Has anyone tried the Scavenger from Rogue Choppers?It removes the leftover used oil in your oiling system.It looks like a good idea,but is it worth the 150.00?

Thanks glider,I just found the Lisle a/c disconnect tool for 9.99 at sears.It looks like you just saved me about 138.00.Merry Christmas!

I have an 06 FXDCI and I don't see a scavenger for the Dynas. Is this because Dynas dont need it because all the oil is in the pan?
Thanks for your help.

With the design of the newer bikes like yours, the oil lines are internal and there's no place to hook up a scavenger like with the older models that had external oil lines like the sofotail has.

So, is this something that I should worry about? Having old oil still in my motor when I change my oil?
Thanks for your reply.

Hello All
I recently purchased and used the Rogue Chopper oil Scavenger on my 2009Road King Classic. It required you to remove plug next to oil drain plug (removal of the plug was very easy with standard hex key) and installing hose barb and hose to suck a quart of new oil from container, then drains old oil through oil drain plug. The unit worked very well. I like and will use this product on all oil changes, I like being able to remove all old oil.

Russ:D

Back