Rocky Mountain Powersports ATV & MC

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by oldhippie, Aug 7, 2011.

1. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

2. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

I have used Jake Wilson, their parent company in the past. Like you said, best prices on tires anywhere. Fast shipping and only had one thing back ordered. Took about a week to get it.

3. glider

glider Veteran Member

4. kemo

kemo R.I.P

Oldhippe i have used Jake Wilson for tires. They have given me excellent service. I use an American address for shipping.
    Ken

5. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

Thanks Joe & Kemo. I think I'll be ordering my tires from them this week.
    I have a US address at Pembina for shipping and we're planning a drive to Grand Forks by the end of the month.

It'll cost me less for the two tires from them than what I'd pay for just the rear tire at my local indy or the H-D shops.:53:

6. Ace84

Ace84 Member

Sounds like you already made up your mind, but I'll add that I had a great experience with them. Bought a front tire back in February.

7. FLHTrider08

FLHTrider08 Active Member Contributor

I just got a rear Dunlop for me and a front Dunlop for my Dad's Ultra. The price for both was sweet, especially compared to the dealer (a little < than 1/2). It was $75CDN for shipping to Canada and we got them in ~6 days. I'm very satisfied with them, everything was done online and I'll definitely use them again.

8. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

Pretty much had made up my mind, but just wanted to put my mind more at ease.:s

Their tire prices are extremely hard to pass up which is why I asked just to make sure they weren't too good to be true.:bigsmiley12: