free website stats program Rocker FXCW Or Rocker FXCWC | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Rocker FXCW Or Rocker FXCWC

Yea, it kind of feels like riding a mini-bike, but they are still a boatload of fun!

A friend of mine has one...kid weighs maybe 120 lbs with gear on. His sporty has so many engine upgrades, pipes, filter....the whole 9. His bike, with upgrades, is probably worth more than most any new Harley. If I was a little guy that is the bike I would have.

But I'm not...I'm 6'2, lol. Riding a sporty would be like those big Hawaiians riding scooters....:panic

New member here with a 09 Rocker C. I have installed the Heartland E-Z Rock R Conversion. This kit puts the seat down on the rear fender using fender struts. Here's a few pics.

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

New member here with a 09 Rocker C. I have installed the Heartland E-Z Rock R Conversion. This kit puts the seat down on the rear fender using fender struts. Here's a few pics.

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

looks great just wondering how comfortable it is.

What are your thoughts on that Heartland kit?? Is it worth the $5000? I personally think that the Rockers could be a cool idea. Problem is, they aren't practical and they aren't worth $19K. Harley-Davidson is 5 years too late to try and push a "choppper".

Thanks for the nice complaments everyone.

But chrishdguy, I don't know where you got your price of the Heartland kit but I paid $1700.00 for mine. And I also don't understand what makes you say the bike is not practical? Most people I know own bikes for fun and pleasure. I think I can, and will have alot of fun with my Rocker.

Well, I meant noithing against your bike, please don't take it that way.

We got the price off their website which said 4999 at the time we looked.

Anyway, as for the not practical, here is Wisconsin its a touring state. Our top bikes are the Heritage and the Ultra Classic. People want to ride two up and go long distance and have room to carry things. Why would someone spend 19K when the can have a Heritage setup for touring for less $$ or an Ultra with air ride suspension, cruise, and what not else for 21K. That's all I was saying. They have not sold good here at all.

Guys,
I really like the Rocker... It really turn heads. My next bike hopefully will be a touring (but let's wait for this economic crisis to end !!)

Back