free website stats program Roadside Assistance Group (RAG) | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Roadside Assistance Group (RAG)

not knowing much about computers. but i put it in my documents..i think its a file..

ultrat, you have a good point, there are probably many who aren't as computer savy as others, or may not have Excel. If I was going to put this information in another format, what would you suggest? Perhaps Word? Or maybe just a list line-by-line here (probably limited by how many characters a post can have). With 50 states several members per state, and several other countries, the list would be more than 100 lines long.

I am definately open to suggestions, this is for the benefit of all members here. The information is no good if you can't access it.

Another idea.....I am also willing to mail anyone a printed copy if you PM me with your address. I konw this might be openng a can of worms, and Glider might say "your'e nuts", but the offer stands, I trust this community, and have already seen time and time again how we respect each other. Besides, what's 30,000 stamps among friends!

I have heard of excel & word not sure w/ they are i put in doc. do not know if this was correct or if things can be added or subtracted or if ill need to ?

Thats a great start to what could be an ever increasing list just for info i dont have ms office but i do have open office and it opend fine with its spreadsheet editor (openoffice.org calc)
open office is a free office programme supplied by sun available for download from OpenOffice.org - The Free and Open Productivity Suite

Brian

WOW!!!! great list!! perfect for the community... this is REALLY the best HD site..
I am going to ride the blue ridge in 2 weeks and i will take the list with me...
Thanks!!! great tool!!

Looks like I need a login for the googledocs. Can someone e-mail me the spreadsheet (edit ) Thanks.

AJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I need a login for the googledocs. Can someone e-mail me the spreadsheet ajjacobs(at)optonline.net? Thanks.

AJ

If you follow the link, you should not need to log in or set up an identity, just click on the "Download" button. If it still doesn't work PM me and I will mail you a copy!

O.K, thanks to Steve, I was shown something so obvious it went right past me. There is an "attach file" button right at the top of the text editor.

Based on that, I'm not sure you want me to come rescue you! LOL:newsmile100:

Anyway, I am attaching this file directly to this thread now, and will update as necessary! This should help alot of people in itself.

Steve....thank you sooo much!:worthy

Attachments

• HDTimeline-Roadside Assistance Group.xls
    139.5 KB · Views: 41
it opens in mine , its windows vista it came installed , think its microsoft windows or something , microsoft for sure . not to good here . cant even do pics on it

microsoft exel just went back and checked

Last edited by a moderator:
Back