free website stats program roadking vs elctra glide | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

roadking vs elctra glide

I had a Road King and loved it. Now I have a 2010 Limited and would not go back...I have to disagree with the statement that the EGC is solely a touring bike. I can ride the EGC anywhere and everyway I rode the Road King. Don't let the extra plastic and small amount of weight difference discourage you from buying a great bike. In fact in my opinion the Limited is balanced way better than the Road King. Just for clarification, my RK was a 2000 so the frame on the 2010 is better, and so is the ride. Having said that I have ridden the newer RK's and I still like the Limited. Both are great bikes and you can't go wrong, all I am saying is don't be scared off from the Limited just because the fairings (upper and lower).....

I agree with you ,traded my 02 Superglide Sport in on a 10 Ultra Classic . I ride it anywhere and everywhere . The handling is very surprising . Right after I got it ,I chased a Street Glide and and Kawasaki over some mountains in Arkansas. Both could pull my stocker off the corners , but I kill them entering and through the corners .The Street glide had been lower 1 inch and was dragging in almost every turn . Don't let the size of an EC fool you.

Each bike has its own merit. It is up to you in the long run. I love my classic for the long hauls an when playing around i remove the beer box an side bags for a leaner look. good look

Each bike has its own merit. It is up to you in the long run. I love my classic for the long hauls an when playing around i remove the beer box an side bags for a leaner look. good look

You ride around with your saddlebags removed?

Back