free website stats program Roadking SE double bulb headlight | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Roadking SE double bulb headlight

That is interesting in that from the front, the RK would look like it was winking...LOL but I have seen other dual headlight systems have low and high beam on opposite sides...not too good, especially at night for the rider scratching in the canyons.

Just received E-Mail from German Auto Parts No Joy. Don't stock the H8 or H11 bulbs needed for Blue Thunder (RKSE cobalt blue). May need to have a cute 20yr old ride 2 up with the old man at night to help see, ha ha. Don't think wife will approve any other suggestions on looking for these H8 & H11 bulbs

I noticed that BMW and Lexus motorcars have nice BRIGHT blue/white beams. Check out what OSRAM bulbs they use in them...if they are H8 and H11 I would try them. I have when riding at night seen those two late model brand vehicles have extremely bright lighting (the BMW is made for Autobaun high speed driving which makes sense).

i have the same headlight on o6 ultra,if i were you i wood look at using a hid setup h11 way brighter and uses less power to run,i went with a duel hid setup hi and lo beam,i have no problem seeing

Back