free website stats program Roadking Fever | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Roadking Fever

Red Hot Sunglo.

I wanted a red Vette but I bought mine used from a guy at work that sold it to buy a new C5 anniversary. I got a good deal and I have to say, what a great car to drive. Only has 60K. Now I'll have to share the weekends between the Vette, the RK, and the Honey DOs.

Thanks Randall K. Wilson, now I have to spend over $1000 dollars on Iron T saddle bags for my Road King Classic. I am going with the whole works including top straps, High Roller Stud Kit, Conchos and Fringe.

I can't wait to see what a change it will do to my bike. Thanks for the great idea. More Stock FLHRC parts for the shed!:shock

Thanks Randall K. Wilson, now I have to spend over $1000 dollars on Iron T saddle bags for my Road King Classic. I am going with the whole works including top straps, High Roller Stud Kit, Conchos and Fringe.

I can't wait to see what a change it will do to my bike. Thanks for the great idea. More Stock FLHRC parts for the shed!:shock

I just love to help folks spend their money on their Harley's.....:newsmile093::small3d026:

Yesterday I was passing through Plainfield Indiana and stopped at the INDY WEST H-D DEALER. On the showroom floor was a new 2009 Roadking Classic painted Deep Turquoise & Antique White two tone. This was the first time I was able to see an 09 Roadking this color...."in the flesh". It was a beautiful sight to behold. Although I would have preferred that the Antique White was on the side of the fenders instead of on top, never the less, imho this is still the most nostalgic factory paint scheme ever to be painted on a new Roadking. :) I have been very attentive to this model for the past 15 years, since it is my favorite.

Price tag on this Roadking was $20.044.00 It had the optional Wheel feature, but did not have anti-locking brakes. Dunno if it had cruise control or not?

It is always nice to see the various new model colors "in the flesh". And even better if you see them outside in the sun.

I tip my hat to the Motor Company officials who are responsible for this great asset to their product line. :majesty

Ive got to say I have the fever also.. I love that color it looks so retro! Im going to order mine in the next few weeks. I was going to sell my 71 Big block split bumper Camaro but I decided to keep it if it gets tight Ill sell my Fat Boy
Sean

Hello; This is my first Post, I too got the fever, and just purchased an R.K. classic.I almost got the turquoise/white,but a friend changed my mind.He thought I would get tired of that color,so I got a black one.I will get the tank painted with the antique white,same style as the H.D. 2 tone.With the big white walls,and the tank done it will give it a 2 tone look,and maintain the classic black.Any thoughts??

Back