free website stats program Roadglides everywhere! | Harley Davidson Forums

Roadglides everywhere!

Gus LTD

Today the weather got to around 50* and this was the best day we have had for a month. Well during the course of my day, i saw quite a few bikes out and about. I am beginning to see alot of roadglides, at least half of the bikes were sharknoses. I believe we are seeing a change in how people feel about these bikes, they seem to be getting very popular. I must admit i almost pulled the trigger on that 09 cvo dressed in black/orange but i wanted all the creature comforts of the ultra.

Hey... Stay away from those!!! I have the Orange Mirage Pearl one. It is by far the greatest ride I have ever owned!!!

Okay... If you really need one, go ahead. Just don't get the same as me please!

Local dealers selling alot of the 2010 RGs.

I love my RG and I loved not seeing alot of the same bikes at every turn....

When I bought my '05 FLTR, I would see MAYBE one Road Glide for every 150 HD's.... and maybe one at any event. Now... I see 'em EVERYWHERE.... still not as common as the other models...

just don't tell folks ok.... let's keep it "Harley's best kept secret"

I too here in FL see a few more Road Glides on the road, I have an 07 and have tried to custonize it with chrome, I really get compliments on the bike, I love it and would not trade up for another HD.

I fell in love with the yellow '09 CVO RoadGlide. Had almost talked myself into trading the Ultra and Dyna in on it. Luckily, when I went back to talk to the salesman, it had already been sold. Talk about good timing :lolrolling

Today the weather got to around 50* and this was the best day we have had for a month. Well during the course of my day, i saw quite a few bikes out and about. I am beginning to see alot of roadglides, at least half of the bikes were sharknoses. I believe we are seeing a change in how people feel about these bikes, they seem to be getting very popular. I must admit i almost pulled the trigger on that 09 cvo dressed in black/orange but i wanted all the creature comforts of the ultra.

Everyone has their preference and I'm thankful that everyone does not like the same bike, it would make it so expensive I probably couldn't afford it. I've think I have one of the best handling Harleys and with some minor mods it keeps up with all of my riding buddies. As for the creature comforts of the ultra I can't argue that it comes with all the bells and whistles, but what bell or whistle can't I add to my Road Glide? At about $8,000 cheeper I can buy all the extras i want and still have a frame mounted fairing that doesn't shake the bars and cuts thru the wind for better gas milage.

Back