free website stats program Roadglide rear fender | Harley Davidson Forums

Roadglide rear fender

revok1200

Does anyone know what other year rear fenders would be compatible with an 06' roadglide.

I need to pick up a rear fender but want to make sure what years will work.

The fender does not have to be in good shape, just not dented too bad.

So any help would be appreciated on years and if someone has one at a decent price let me know.

I would think you will find most 2008 and below Touring models will work on your 2006. In 2009 the frame was changed and I think the fender was also change because of that.

Tank is correct. 97-07 is what I've found share's the majority of parts amongst the touring bikes. As for your rear fender, you need to find a pre 07 Raod Glide or Road King fender which do not have the tip lights. Below is an example on Ebay for under $150 shipped.

2006 Harley Davidson Rear Fender Flhri Road King Road Glide Street Glide EFI | eBay

In checking on your '06 fender with the web site Tank posted it looks like the rear fender changed a couple of times. '99 had 1 part #59579-99, changed in '04 fender to #58702-02B, then has P/N 58702-06 for your '06. Couldn't tell you the differences. The -99,-02B, and -06 stands for the year that part was created.
tourbox

I think about the only difference you're going to find is the round badge at the bottom of the fender. I think they started putting them on in 05, as far as the size I don't think there was a change until the 08 model.

Back