free website stats program Road Zepplin Seat | Harley Davidson Forums

Road Zepplin Seat

dhorne

Does any one know where to get parts for the road Zepplin seat , my hoses have dry rotted and the main bladder needs replacing
Thanks in advance

52341-97C.jpg
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Category: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]HD[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Part #: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]52341-97C[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking there might be a place to get parts as I am in Venezuela , i have asked a few dealers with no luck , I did get a hold of Milsco. they make them but have been getting a bit of a run around , he wants me to send the seat , I am sure someone would steal it in customs plus it would cost almost the price of a new one,

Have you tried Internet sales websites like e-Bay or Craigslist amonst many others, International sales may be supported by HD dealers like Zanotti or others many posters here have had good customer service with.

thanks I have tried ebay and craigs list with no luck , i will try Zanotti.....thanks again

Hello Dhorne, I have a road zep seat from my 07 ultra, sold the bike kept the seat. Didn't use it but a couple of hours, it changed the riding position too much. Iwould like to sell it, if you can't find your parts to fix your seat let me know. I'm asking $450 plus shipping. No idea what that would cost you but I thought I would make the offer.

Does anyone know if the 07 seat will fit an 01 , if so I will take the seat and stop playing with this , is it the leather one of the wrinkle , a picture would be nice please send to dhorne7@yahoo.com .......
thanks

Back