Road Zepplin Seat

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by dhorne, Aug 21, 2009.

1. dhorne

dhorne Active Member

Does any one know where to get parts for the road Zepplin seat , my hoses have dry rotted and the main bladder needs replacing
    Thanks in advance

[​IMG] [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Category: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]HD[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Part #: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]52341-97C[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2009
  2. glider

glider Veteran Member

How about the dealer?

3. dhorne

dhorne Active Member

I was thinking there might be a place to get parts as I am in Venezuela , i have asked a few dealers with no luck , I did get a hold of Milsco. they make them but have been getting a bit of a run around , he wants me to send the seat , I am sure someone would steal it in customs plus it would cost almost the price of a new one,

4. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Have you tried Internet sales websites like e-Bay or Craigslist amonst many others, International sales may be supported by HD dealers like Zanotti or others many posters here have had good customer service with.

5. dhorne

dhorne Active Member

thanks I have tried ebay and craigs list with no luck , i will try Zanotti.....thanks again

6. rn0229

rn0229 Member

Hello Dhorne, I have a road zep seat from my 07 ultra, sold the bike kept the seat. Didn't use it but a couple of hours, it changed the riding position too much. Iwould like to sell it, if you can't find your parts to fix your seat let me know. I'm asking $450 plus shipping. No idea what that would cost you but I thought I would make the offer.

7. dhorne

dhorne Active Member

Does anyone know if the 07 seat will fit an 01 , if so I will take the seat and stop playing with this , is it the leather one of the wrinkle , a picture would be nice please send to dhorne7@yahoo.com .......
    thanks

8. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

The fitment is 96-07