free website stats program Road Zeppelin Seats | Harley Davidson Forums

Road Zeppelin Seats

Bobcat316

Has anyone used or known anyone that uses one of these Road Zeppelin seats that are adjustable? I would like to have the opinion of some who have used them before I slap $700 down for a seat.
Thanks
Bob

Bobcat316 - check out the thread below I found using the Search Tab, Post #3

http://www.hdtimeline.com/general_harley_davidson_topic/24714-zeppelin_seats.html

tn114s3.jpg

Last edited:
they really make a difference extremely comfortable , has air bags for the passenger as well, I got a real good one off ebay for 340$$ beware of any older then 05 although replacement parts are available I had one that all the hoses rotted off and the manufacter was very good

I have the road zep and LOVE it. I am 6' 1" 300 lbs and that seat almost trippled my riding range for a day. I do agree that you need to be fairly tall because it does jack you up about 2" higher than the stock seat. I highly recommend the zep and would be the first thing I would buy if I ever buy another bike.

Steve

It is one SUPER comfortable seat, but I just can't stand the look of the thing. Not an issue when my rear end is in the seat, but off the bike, its just not near the looks of a Corbin or other high end seats. I think the price is just a bit out of whack too.

Back