free website stats program road trips this summer | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

road trips this summer

Doing a short trip from SE M.N. up to the north shore.Starting a remodeling project on the house next week...that will put serious cramp in my rideing time this summer.

I am heading out of Ft Lauderdale, FL on July 31st and heading to Sturgis--from there I will make my way to San Francisco to see my sister and on the 19th of August I am leaving Dudley Perkins HD in San Francisco headed to Milwaukee for the 105th Anniversary and then back home to Florida--by the way I am 72 years old and ride an 06 Ultra. I have to do this alone since my sweetheart dumped me a few weeks ago--such is life.

Good for you! Sorry you have to go alone, but maybe you can pick up a riding partner along the way:s I hope I can have that kind of go when I hit 72 :D

Just hoping to get up to my cabin as gas has been so high i have not been going much

Sturgis, SD from Camp Pendleton, CA. I don't care how high gas goes I am riding every day that I can.

Back