free website stats program road trips this summer | Harley Davidson Forums

road trips this summer

TCSTD

Account Removed
There is a possibility that this has been posted before, so here goes again. As it is starting to warm up some here, I have been thinking about a possible road trip this summer but not sure where I want to go yet. Has anybody else thought of a road trip? If so, where would you like to travel to?

There is a possibility that this has been posted before, so here goes again. As it is starting to warm up some here, I have been thinking about a possible road trip this summer but not sure where I want to go yet. Has anybody else thought of a road trip? If so, where would you like to travel to?
For me...anywhere west of I-25 in Colorado and Utah.

On I will be taking a nice long trip trough North Carolina mountains, Virginia, and in to southern West Virginia. These are some of the nicest road east of the Mississippi River -

Lots of local trips under 400 miles..but the big one for us this year will be the 105th then go see what Canada has to offer.:bigsmiley11:

Wife and I are going to NORWAY, as we live in Sweden its not long but have heard that the roads and scenery are beautiful, THOUGH Norway is one of the most EXPENSIVE counries in the world and where can you ride in places like this :cheers

Attachments

• trollstigen.jpg
    trollstigen.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 27
I'd like to make a trip to the Mackinac bridge, I might go stay with some friends in St.Ignace. The problem is I don't know how long the bike is going to run trouble free (like it has been). Time and storage hasn't been too kind to the systems on it, I'm sure sooner or later I will run out of things that have been ravaged by 10 years of sitting.

Hope to make the trip to Red Lodge from Minnesota in July.

If your talking about Red Lodge at the base of"Beartooth" man-o-man are you ever in for a great ride...btw Be sure and stop at the HD dealer in Red Lodge ..probably the smallest Dealer in the World and see their Buffalo Bike..lol and ride over to Cody if you get a chance very neat little town...Cowboy country for sure...

:rider Doing a short trip across Wisconsin to La Crosse for the S&S 50th Anniversary weekend in June.

Back