free website stats program Road today | Harley Davidson Forums

Road today

Bgdv1

wife and i had a nice ride today bout 226 miles. rode up to Pa. elk country to see some elk. saw a few but the ride was great. little chilly when we left as it was only 42*

Attachments

• DSC02646.jpg
    DSC02646.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC02644.jpg
    DSC02644.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC02645.jpg
    DSC02645.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 86
I live near Butler Pa and a guy has a Elk farm. What a large animal.
Glad to hear you enjoyed your ride. Soft Harley bar covers and under body armour worked for me today and made the ride quite nice....

yea actually we were pretty warmly dressed. had on under armour,sweatshirt and leathers. thought about putting my lowers on the crash bars but really didnt need em.

Just got back from a 260 mile ride. It was 43 F when I left and warmed up to 51. When I got home it was 43 again. Nice ride and stayed toasty warm with my Gerbings. Great day for a ride. :D

Just got back from a 260 mile ride. It was 43 F when I left and warmed up to 51. When I got home it was 43 again. Nice ride and stayed toasty warm with my Gerbings. Great day for a ride. :D

Every day we wake up and draw our first breath of the day is a good day for a ride and if it helps your head aches that is the added bonus:s

That looked like a Great Ride, I'm glad you got to go... I hope those Elk stay off the road. I'd hate to hit something like that. (It would probably make him mad) :D

Glad you had a chance to get out and go. I put in what ever riding I can right now. Looks like tomorrow will be it for a few days around here with some thunder storms coming. That was a cool pic of the elk. Looks like it is in someones back yard.

Back