free website stats program Road Tech zumo 665 | Harley Davidson Forums

Road Tech zumo 665

JerryL

Dropped off my bike at my dealer yesterday to get the zumo 665 installed. They are fairing mounting it, with everything hardwired and hidden. Pretty pumped about this install. I can use the gps a lot, but I'm more pumped about the XM radio part of it.

Dropped off my bike at my dealer yesterday to get the zumo 665 installed. They are fairing mounting it, with everything hardwired and hidden. Pretty pumped about this install. I can use the gps a lot, but I'm more pumped about the XM radio part of it.
Please keep us posted on your progress. I had a friend just today, while on our New Hampshire ride, ask me about my GPS. His girlfriend wants to buy him one. I told him I loved my GPS but is is a Garmin Quest 2 and although it does a respectable job, it's an older model. I told him he should look into the Zumo models. Do you mind if I ask how much it cost you, and the installation charge? Let me know if you like it and I'll tell him about it. Thanks! HC

I have the Zumo 550 with the GXM antenna and a lifetime XM subscription. I would never ever consider not being without the package, I love the XM.
Ken

Please keep us posted on your progress. I had a friend just today, while on our New Hampshire ride, ask me about my GPS. His girlfriend wants to buy him one. I told him I loved my GPS but is is a Garmin Quest 2 and although it does a respectable job, it's an older model. I told him he should look into the Zumo models. Do you mind if I ask how much it cost you, and the installation charge? Let me know if you like it and I'll tell him about it. Thanks! HC
It cost 995.00. I havent picked the bike up yet, so I don't know the install cost. I will post next weekend, when back home and able to pick the bike up
WAP.gif

It cost 995.00. I havent picked the bike up yet, so I don't know the install cost. I will post next weekend, when back home and able to pick the bike up
WAP.gif
Thanks JerryL. I think you're gonna really like your GPS. Especially if you like to take rides to destinations unknown and you're running low on gas. All you have to do is hit "Find...Fuel" and you will locate the nearest one to you. Sometimes the gas station is on a parallel road, maybe 3/4 of a mile away. that I would have missed for sure!

After a trip to the Blue Ridge with my 665, I must say it's money well spent. We found the restaurants in Asheville we were looking for, plus we had XM all the time to listen too. I love this thing. Can't wait for a month long excursion next year.

Back