free website stats program Road Tech Radio on 2007 Road King | Harley Davidson Forums

Road Tech Radio on 2007 Road King

jbabk

Contributor
I just bought a 2007 Road King and it came with a Road Tech Stereo Radio but I didn't get any manual on how to operate it and set special features such as the clock. Anybody have a manual with some instructions to help me out or any ideas where I might get one?

Joe B:USA

I just bought a 2007 Road King and it came with a Road Tech Stereo Radio but I didn't get any manual on how to operate it and set special features such as the clock. Anybody have a manual with some instructions to help me out or any ideas where I might get one?

Joe B:USA

What radio/model is it?

TQ

There is no model no. Its just called a Harley Davidson Road Tech Riser Mount Radio. It is a genuine Harley Radio.

Joe B

There is no model no. Its just called a Harley Davidson Road Tech Riser Mount Radio. It is a genuine Harley Radio.

Joe B

i have the same radio and may be able to help. it's going to be hard to find a manual as the radio has been discontinued....

post your specific questions and i'll try to answer later on.

I've got a 2005 Electra Glide and my radio clock is an hour off (not DST). I've tried to reset it, but haven't figured it out yet. Any ideas?

just call harley 1-414-343-4056 ask for a pdf of the owners manual that what i did.got mine in less than a minute

Back