free website stats program Road Service | Harley Davidson Forums

Road Service

late2Harley

Wondering what you all use for road service. Combined with insurance? Seperate companies?
Several long trips planned and would like some options if I'm down...in the middle of nowhere.

Vic
01 FXD

CAA here Dan is the the same as AAA in the States,I would suggest that you go with RV plus because it covers motels and vehicle rentals,also if you don't like where they tow you to .you can have it moved . The other thing they have is away from home travel insurance . For $120 a Year you AND your family have medical insurance while travelling outside of Canada to anywhere in the world. IMO cheap peace of mind.

HOG roadside assistance. Had 3 bad experiences with AAA, so I can't endorse them. I don't think tow companies take them seriously. Also, my insurance offers roadside, but it takes you the nearest repair facility only.

Have towing with my insurance. Had to use it this past summer when I had a flat tire on my bike. Worst thing about the whole situation was the guy on the telephone couldn't hardly understand english! I had to spell almost our entire conversation to him! Was on the phone with the guy almost an hour!

Back