free website stats program road king wind shield | Harley Davidson Forums

road king wind shield

dave19

hey fellas.well some EDIT stole my quick release windsheild today.do any of you know where i can get a replacement with out having to spend 300 bucks on a new one ? thanks for any help. i did look at ebay nothing.it a 04 road king classic.

Please Read

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
To bad some jerk stole yours. This is another reason to consider an alarm with perimeter monitoring. I know if someone is even near my bike. I just checked ebay and there are several listed. Just keep watching checking, they come up all the time.

Thanks guys.im going to check in to an alarm of some sort.really ticks me off that some one has to take from another who has worked hard for what he's got.really gets my goat. also sry to the mods.for having to edit my post i guess i was blinded by my rage.

only thing about a alamr is if your not close nothing is gonna happen how ofter do people pay attn to car alarms

hey fellas.well some EDIT stole my quick release windsheild today.do any of you know where i can get a replacement with out having to spend 300 bucks on a new one ? thanks for any help. i did look at ebay nothing.it a 04 road king classic.

Did you fill out a police report? Still not too late if you haven't. If they are aware of these patterns, they may stumble across the crooks in action or catch them some other way. If they do recover a windsheild they will only contact those who reported one mssing, and if there are no identifying marks they will simply ask you to identify it. You never know you might get lucky before you win a bid on a new one.

I know your insurance deuctable is probably too high to bother with reporting. Sorry to hear this happened to you, as Chopper says hollow points are for when you ony care to send the very best.

Good luck Dave!

Sorry to hear about that Dave. I can imagine your first thought was disbelief when you got to the bike, then rage. Just this week I fabricated locks for my qd luggage rack/tourpack. Not fancy, but they will deter the casual walk up and grab thief.

I see the chrome windshield bracket assemblies sell cheap on ebay, and their is a seller who sells lexan replacement windshields for under $75 dollars. I got one last june, no complaints.

I see the chrome windshield bracket assemblies sell cheap on ebay, and their is a seller who sells lexan replacement windshields for under $75 dollars. I got one last june, no complaints.

Yep, I did the same thing and went 4 inches lower than stock, plus I still have my stock. :D

Back