free website stats program Road King Service | Harley Davidson Forums

Road King Service

Dublin Dave

Was thinking of doing the service on the RK 2007 myself to save a few quid in these hard times, but will need a service manual, is their one available for this model as my google searches have prooved to be failing?
:)
Dave

Hi Dave, I have done my own servicing for the last 8 years, It's quite straight forward. I brought a clymer manual from my original dealer, it wasn't cheap but it's saved me hundreds of pounds.

John.

Yeah John,
Iv no problem buying one, ill search for the clymer manual and see what i come up with,
Thanks

Found a download manual on ebooks for 6 dollars for a 2006 road king , would that suffice the 2007.:29:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was thinking of doing the service on the RK 2007 myself to save a few quid in these hard times, but will need a service manual, is their one available for this model as my google searches have prooved to be failing?
:)
Dave

I strongly advise getting the HD Factory Service Manual that covers your exact model and year. If your closest HD Dealership does not have one, you might order one online. Here is one source for the manual:

Harley Davidson Service Manual for 2007 Touring Models, 99483-07, These factory authorized

TQ

With the HD manual & a little research from the forum, the basic service shouldn't be a problem. I usually print the specifics, then read the manual, & then I go to it. I keep the computer handy just in case I need to jump online & consult. You will be glad you did it.

Back