free website stats program Road King Police conversions | Harley Davidson Forums

Road King Police conversions

oldfireguy57

Just aquired a 04 Road King Police that needs some TLC but was wondering if anyone has seen a conversion kit to change the saddlebags to civilian style latches, would like to install a tour pak on down the line and don't want to have to raise it up just to be able to open the bags. Also does anyone have any info on rewiring the missing pursuit lights for passing lights? Any help would be apprieciated. :D

I just bought a hard tour pack with quick release. My FLHP bags "just" touch the (edited) thing. I don't want to relocate to high, but I'm starting to shim it up to see how it looks. If not, it's expensive conventional bag lids, or I sell this one a go with the RK leather classic. I've got custom paint, so I can't get to crazy or it's too expensive. Did you ever get a tour pack on your FLHP? If so, what'd you come up with?

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
You might want to direct your questions here:

FLHPI.com - Nothing but Police Bikes :: Index

Just aquired a 04 Road King Police that needs some TLC but was wondering if anyone has seen a conversion kit to change the saddlebags to civilian style latches, would like to install a tour pak on down the line and don't want to have to raise it up just to be able to open the bags. Also does anyone have any info on rewiring the missing pursuit lights for passing lights? Any help would be apprieciated. :D

Back