free website stats program Road King Handle Bar Speakers | Harley Davidson Forums

Road King Handle Bar Speakers

Hey Everyone - I'm in the market for some tunes on my 2009 Road King Classic - I don't want a fairing so handle bar based is the only option I think I would like (Suggestions otherwise?) I have been looking at the HD BOOM Audio, Rumble Road (100w interal amp per speaker) and the Pioneer (300w amp) from Uniq Cycle sounds - any preference / experience would be appreciated!:rider

I like my Ipod instead of bar mounted speakers. I've just never really cared for the sound of those little speakers cranked up loud enough to enjoy while at speed. I would be interested in your final decision and how you like it.

2 Problems with the iPod speakers (for me at least) - one, can't stand 'em in my ears and two, illegal in Missouri. More later when I decide what to do!

:rider UPDATE -- Crashed my 2009 RK on Oct 2nd, bike is TOTALED. However, I am getting a new 2011 with all the trimmings inlcuding the Uniq Cycle Sounds Classic Edition - More info on its outcome L8R!

:rider UPDATE -- Crashed my 2009 RK on Oct 2nd, bike is TOTALED. However, I am getting a new 2011 with all the trimmings inlcuding the Uniq Cycle Sounds Classic Edition - More info on its outcome L8R!

The bike is totaled but how are you?

:D Geezer, thanks for asking - so many of my buddies ask about the bike FIRST~! I sprained my knee and a little road rash - can't say the same for the deer I hit though, Yikes! :rider

I like my Ipod instead of bar mounted speakers. I've just never really cared for the sound of those little speakers cranked up loud enough to enjoy while at speed. I would be interested in your final decision and how you like it.

Bodeen they are illegal in Fl. also.

Soz to hear u totaled your 09 ,,,guess the new 11 will take the sting out of it :D glad your okies........hope you had a good venison roast

I'm going to say it again, everything is illegal anymore. With the helmet law in MO how would they know you had ear buds in?

Back