free website stats program Road King For Softail Deluxe? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Road King For Softail Deluxe?

Keep the Roadking. I have always felt the Roadking to be the one Harley model that still looks all Harley Davidson. I have had a friend who coming to my shop and seeing my Roadking when i first brought it home...."WOW THAT IS OLD !!!! DOES IT RUN??? " hahahah Well its only a 2000 but it runs great and obviously my buddy doesn't know squat about bikes but still they look very much like what they did 60 years ago. My 2 cents.

Keep the Roadking. I have always felt the Roadking to be the one Harley model that still looks all Harley Davidson. I have had a friend who coming to my shop and seeing my Roadking when i first brought it home...."WOW THAT IS OLD !!!! DOES IT RUN??? " hahahah Well its only a 2000 but it runs great and obviously my buddy doesn't know squat about bikes but still they look very much like what they did 60 years ago. My 2 cents.
Isn't that something OUR Road Kings STILL look like a MOTORCYCLE (old or new) Should.... In many views BY the bikers and Non-bikers...

Thanks BUM for your 2cents, I'll call THAT priceless....

One reason I bought the KING is just for THAT reason,, Looks Like a Motorcycle and a DARNED good one (ageless)....:bigsmiley16:

signed....BUBBIE

I ride a dyna some say it's a chick bike? I ride with two road kings they always want to ride my bike because it's fun, only rode a floptail once. Stick with your RK plus you know what went into your bike :s

A Dyna a chic bike, wow have not heard that,Had a guy tell me my Streetbob was a nice looking Sportster LOL:p

Back