free website stats program Road King For Softail Deluxe? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Road King For Softail Deluxe?

If my softail is a girls bike then go ahead and call me Nancy. I still won't give it up.

Keep the King, the missus will like it better in the long run and I believe you will too. :bigsmiley28:

IMHO a dealer wont ever offer you a even up trade unless he's taking you to the cleaner... my 2 cents.
Since you are questioning your bike I think you should set both bikes side by side and pretend both are brand new...which one would you buy? I know if it were me I'd go home with the road king. I prefer the dual discs/larger frame and the look in general.

I ride a dyna some say it's a chick bike? I ride with two road kings they always want to ride my bike because it's fun, only rode a floptail once. Stick with your RK plus you know what went into your bike :s

I recently bought a 11 RK Custom. I looked at a used 10 Deluxe. The bike was a beautiful Silver and Ivory. The thing I noticed was the low seat height which was was appealing as I have had some medical problems.

I would'nt call any HD a girlie bike but I did feel like the Deluxe was a parade bike or a poser bike. I am still a Black and Chrome rider. I do not regret my decision.

Just my opinion.

Back